Welcome to the Franklinville Snowmobile Club
Site last updated on March 11, 2018 at 1:25 PM
PLEASE CHECK OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR TRAIL UPDATES
Our website is undergoing some routine maintenance, please check our Facebook page for trail status updates.
Cold temperatures can mean dangerous riding. Dress accordingly for the temperatures and carry the proper gear to keep you safe and warm in the event of a breakdown or incident.
Our Club meets on the first Thursday of each at the Ishuca Valley Country Club in Franklinville. Meetings begin at 7:30 PM and are followed by pizza and wings. The Country Club is located right on the trail!
STAY OFF THE SIDEWALKS!
Last warning. On village streets you abide by village speed limit. STAY OFF SIDEWALKS!! Behind the knife factory go as slow as possible. Getting a lot of complaints. Tickets will be issued from here on out. SLOW DOWN!!
Join Our Club Today!
Join our Club and save $55 on you snowmobile registration cost! The NYS DMV registration fee is $45 for those who join a snowmobile club and $100 for those who choose not to join a Club. There are two ways that you can join our Club and get your sled registered:
- Immediate Club Membership & Immediate Registration (credit card required)
- Go to http://nysnowmobiler.com/membership/, click the green button on the right “Get Your Registration Voucher Now!”
- Log in to your account or create a new account
- Choose “Franklinville Sno Sled Club”
- Complete the form and pay by credit card
- Download and print your Club Membership Voucher
- Go to https://transact2.dmv.ny.gov/registrationrenew/ , complete the necessary information and include your Voucher number which is located in the upper right hand corner.
- Pay the registration fee by credit card
- Print out your temporary registration and carry with you.
- You may legally ride while carrying your temporary registration and proof of insurance.
- NYS DMV will mail to you your registration and registration stickers
- Join our Club and register your snowmobile by U.S. mail
- Go to our Membership Page and print out our Club Membership Application
- Complete the form and include a check or money order for you Membership Fee
- Choose how you would like to receive your Voucher (e-mail or U.S. mail)
- Mail the completed form and payment to us at the address on the Application
- We will then return your completed Voucher to you
- Either register your sled(s) on-line at https://transact2.dmv.ny.gov/registrationrenew/ or visit your nearest DMV office to register your sled. You must provide them with a copy of your Club Voucher
WE CANNOT ACCEPT CLUB MEMBERSHIPS BY PHONE!
Sign Up for Trail Updates!
Have our trail updates e-mailed to you!
Sign up to receive our Trail Updates e-mailed to you!
Sign up today to have our trail updates e-mailed to you. Updates include trail openings and closings, detour information, trail conditions, weather conditions and general trail information.
Sign up today!
Franklinville Snowmobile Club Annual Gun Raffle is April 14, 2018
Thank you for your support!
Ischua Valley Country Club
Located along Trail C2F - Ride right in!
Ischua Valley Country Club is the Home of the Franklinville Snowmobile Club. Located right on Trail C2F, you can easily stop in for a bite to eat or a liquid refreshment. Limited trailer parking.
Floss Insurance Agency
Protecting Our Local Community for Over 70 Years!
Our dedicated staff of insurance professionals are here to assist you in securing an auto, home and life insurance policy to protect you and your loved ones for years to come. With a vast knowledge of our many carriers, we are equipped to shop for the best policy to suit your needs.
Blackstone Construction of WNY
Maple Haven Farms
Located along Trail C2F in the Village of Franklinville
Stop in for breakfast or lunch and warm up with some great food!
Lava Mountain Lodge
Rustic Mountain Lodge on Togwotee Pass - Dubois, Wyoming
Discover the rugged beauty of Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks in the surrounding mountains from Lava Mountain Lodge. Our yellowstone lodging and grand teton lodging features diverse accommodations for group gatherings or individual travelers. Call Us Today 1-800-919-9570.
Ingalls Site Development
A WNY Site Development Contractor since 1988
Ingalls Site Development Inc. can complete an entire site excavation project or any portion of a project including, earthwork, grading, foundation excavation, utility installation, exterior concrete, asphalt paving, athletic fields and landscaping. We can offer sitework for multiple types of development such as, residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional projects.
Zuech's Environmental Services
Call today to schedule an appointment for septic tank services!
With nearly 60 years of experience, our team of trained and certified technicians is made up of true experts in the field. Through continued training and education, we have been able to establish ourselves as a leader in the industry. From septic tank cleaning and pumping to complete septic tank installation, we do it all.
Would You Like to See Your Business Listed Here?
Partner with us today!
Partner with the Franklinville Snowmobile Club and see your business listed here! Call us at 716-392-2981 for more information!
AnnScott WebWorks, LLC
We know that operating your small business is very demanding and time consuming. We also know that small businesses struggle to maintain profitability. With all this in mind, AnnScott WebWorks can help your business create, or renew an old website, for a very affordable price.