Join Our Club Today!
Join our Club and save $55 on you snowmobile registration cost! The NYS DMV registration fee is $45 for those who join a snowmobile club and $100 for those who choose not to join a Club. There are two ways that you can join our Club and get your sled registered:
- Immediate Club Membership & Immediate Registration (credit card required)
- Go to http://nysnowmobiler.com/membership/, click the green button on the right “Get Your Registration Voucher Now!”
- Log in to your account or create a new account
- Choose “Franklinville Sno Sled Club”
- Complete the form and pay by credit card
- Download and print your Club Membership Voucher
- Go to https://transact2.dmv.ny.gov/registrationrenew/ , complete the necessary information and include your Voucher number which is located in the upper right hand corner.
- Pay the registration fee by credit card
- Print out your temporary registration and carry with you.
- You may legally ride while carrying your temporary registration and proof of insurance.
- NYS DMV will mail to you your registration and registration stickers
- Join our Club and register your snowmobile by U.S. mail
- Download and print out our Club Membership Application
- Complete the form and include a check or money order for you Membership Fee
- Choose how you would like to receive your Voucher (e-mail or U.S. mail)
- Mail the completed form and payment to us at the address on the Application
- We will then return your completed Voucher to you
- Either register your sled(s) on-line at https://transact2.dmv.ny.gov/registrationrenew/ or visit your nearest DMV office to register your sled. You must provide them with a copy of your Club Voucher